Saturday 11 April 2015

Amazinng! Turn Your SmartPhone’s Camera To A Spy Camera With Just A Dial

Turn Your SmartPhone's Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial


camera preview on your device screen, even your’s screen is off! In a country like Nigeria, this can come in handy – trust me, What this app does is it allows you activate your camera by just dialing any number you assigned to it.
102748elx7cddc8x9wxxhv.png.thumb
On dialing this number, the recording feature is activated immediately without anyone guessing! You can even play games and do anything on your smartphone while it is recording. You can as well stop recording by dialing the number assigned to it. Another feature is you can place any shortcut using your name or any icon of your choice on your home screen to activate it if you don’t want to use the dialer function.
102757b2aw7auiwr5b0w7m.png.thumb
As usual, before I give an app a thumbs up, I always see the app’s competition to see if there are better ones and trust me this app is one of the few best ones. Although the file is super small (takes up little more than 2 MB of memory) the app brings enough cool features to fulfill the mission of secretly filming. The camera quality is also clear, unlike another camera app.
The fact that I can just dial 1 and the secret camera starts recording is A M A Z I N G! – I know you might not see the usefulness now but trust me, you’d thank me later when you find yourself in a situation you need to secretly record.
Download THE APP FOR FREE using this link
Play around with the app and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment